* Mailserver for this list running wild
@ 1992-02-26 10:34 malte
From: malte @ 1992-02-26 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Sorry to disturb you all, but

Who ever is responsible for that, LISTEN :
	I'm really getting annoyed by receiving outdated mail that could
	not be delivered , and which I haven't even sent. All these mails
	deal with rc related topics and were received via ARCHONE.TAMU.EDU.

	The mailer is
		Postmaster@hera.cai.com
	and its maintainers should be reachable as
		zort.ns.psi.net
	but don't answer.

Stop it please. Its not fun getting upt to 3 trash mails per hour.

Malte.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-02-26 12:01 UTC | newest]