* Re: This is a test message
@ 1992-05-27 14:05 rsalz
From: rsalz @ 1992-05-27 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dylan, rc

Please do not gateway this to usenet.

* Re: This is a test message
       [not found] <92May26.174806edt.2702@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu>
@ 1992-05-27 14:04 ` Brendan Kehoe
From: Brendan Kehoe @ 1992-05-27 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Farwell; +Cc: rc

> >Does anybody want this gated into (say) alt.shell.rc?
>
> If people want this to happen, then I'd be willing to do it.  I already
> do one way gating into a local newsgroup, so all I would have to do is
> change the name of the newsgroup.  The other way is a bit harder, but
> I'm sure I'll survive.

I'd suggest that since there isn't enough traffic on the list itself,
and comp.unix.shell hasn't been overflowing, that it wouldn't really
be necessary.  My 2c. :)

--
Brendan Kehoe, Sun Network Manager                      brendan@cs.widener.edu
Widener University                                                 Chester, PA

* Re: This is a test message
@ 1992-05-27 13:54   ` Matthew Farwell
From: Matthew Farwell @ 1992-05-27 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

In article <1992May26.233932.1198@cjsv_sun.cs.adfa.oz.au> you write:
>In article <92May26.174806edt.2702@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu> Chris Siebenmann <cks@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu> writes:
>|  Please ignore this; I want to make sure that the rc list is working on
>| it's new home before the old one goes away.
>Does anybody want this gated into (say) alt.shell.rc?

If people want this to happen, then I'd be willing to do it.  I already
do one way gating into a local newsgroup, so all I would have to do is
change the name of the newsgroup.  The other way is a bit harder, but
I'm sure I'll survive.

Dylan.

--
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As
pretty as an Airport' appear -- Douglas Adams

@ 1992-05-26 23:39 ` Christopher JS Vance
From: Christopher JS Vance @ 1992-05-26 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

In article <92May26.174806edt.2702@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu> Chris Siebenmann <cks@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu> writes:
|  Please ignore this; I want to make sure that the rc list is working on
| it's new home before the old one goes away.

Does a followup get sent to the right address?

Does anybody want this gated into (say) alt.shell.rc?

-- Christopher