* Plan 9 Programmer's Manual available for FTP
@ 1992-10-15  3:05 dws
From: dws @ 1992-10-15  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Straight from comp.os.research:

From: rob@research.att.com (Rob Pike)
Newsgroups: comp.os.research
Subject: Plan 9 Manual now available by FTP
Date: 14 Oct 92 19:27:55 GMT
Originator: osr@ftp

The Programmer's Manual and supporting documentation for
Plan 9 from Bell Labs is now available by anonymous FTP
from research.att.com, directory dist/plan9man.

Rob Pike
rob@research.att.com

* Re: Plan 9 Programmer's Manual available for FTP
@ 1992-10-15  3:19 Jim Davis
From: Jim Davis @ 1992-10-15  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

It is big, though... 548 pages!  The people I share a LaserWriter with
did grumble a bit.  I've only had time for a cursory look, but there's
some fascinating stuff...
--
Jim Davis               | "Revenge!"
jdavis@noao.edu         |   -- Pete's brother Pete