* patch to builtins.c, when compiling with -DNOLIMITS
@ 1992-02-08 22:36 Byron Rakitzis
From: Byron Rakitzis @ 1992-02-08 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Several people noticed this error, so I thought I'd send a patch to the
list to stave off any more identical bug reports!

*** builtins.c~	Sat Feb  8 14:06:17 1992
--- builtins.c	Sat Feb  8 14:32:24 1992
***************
*** 40,46 ****
--- 40,48 ----
  	{ b_eval,	"eval" },
  	{ b_exec,	"exec" },
  	{ b_exit,	"exit" },
+ #ifndef NOLIMITS
  	{ b_limit,	"limit" },
+ #endif
  	{ b_newpgrp,	"newpgrp" },
  	{ b_return,	"return" },
  	{ b_shift,	"shift" },

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-02-08 22:37 UTC | newest]