* es availability
@ 1992-10-01 20:48 Byron Rakitzis
From: Byron Rakitzis @ 1992-10-01 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

I should mention that I posted this README and sent the source
to Chris at the same time. Please wait until Chris says he's
ready before you try to fetch the source.

Sorry for the confusion.

Byron.

* Re: es availability
@ 1992-10-01 22:54 ` Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1992-10-01 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

 es@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu now exists, with the usual side aliases
such as es-request, and the source is ftpable from /pub/es on
ftp.white.toronto.edu.  I'm busy adding people to the mailing list
right now.

	- cks