* a difference between Duff's rc and Byron's
@ 1992-10-28  4:48 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1992-10-28  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

(I stumbled across this trying to do timing trials on both)

 "rc -lc 'command'" runs your .rcrc in Duff's rc, but does not
in Byron's.

	- cks

* Re: a difference between Duff's rc and Byron's
@ 1992-10-28  7:00 ` Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1992-10-28  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

 It appears I must have slipped up somewhere; 'rc -lc 'command'' properly
runs your .rcrc before executing the command.

	- cks