* Patches and FAQ
@ 1993-12-06 21:50 Alan Watson
From: Alan Watson @ 1993-12-06 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

For my own use, I recently collected the various patches posted to the
list and catalogued by Tom.  I have put these up for anonymous FTP as
oldp.astro.wisc.edu:/pub/rc/patches.tar.Z to save others the same
work.

BTW, I have just reposted v2.13 of the rc FAQ list.  The major
changes in this versions were:

   replacing references to archone.tamu.edu with the new site
   viz.tamu.edu;

   mention of the patches;

   mention of Paul Haahr's /dev/fd port for NeXT OS;

   a minor bug fix in the `at' function (it previously failed to give
   an error message if invoked with no arguments);

   a large number of minor changes of phrasing.

Thanks once again to those of you who have pointed out errors in the
FAQ.

Alan.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-12-06 21:51 UTC | newest]