* The rc mailing list is back (for good) (I hope)
@ 1995-01-05 20:14 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1995-01-05 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

 My apologies for the disruption; if you sent anything and it bounced
(or didn't come back), you'll have to resend it (this includes address
changes).

 The spam (and the aftermath) have been purged from the archives. I've
taken this opportunity to put the latest versions on the ftp site,
ftp.sys.utoronto.ca. I've also rolled over the archives as well (into a
somewhat misnamed 'rc-list.1994.gz' file); in the future, I'll try to do
this yearly.

	- cks

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-01-05 20:15 UTC | newest]