* The post to netnews.comp.sources.misc
@ 1991-10-18 14:36 Joseph Gerard Behrmann
From: Joseph Gerard Behrmann @ 1991-10-18 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

I don't know what it is, but the man page posted to the net seems to
have been munged or packed wrong (or I just messed it up).  rc.1 when
run throught any of the programs I have seems to crop things out of
the middle of sentences.  Could anyone send me a copy of rc.1, one
that doesn't do that?  Thanks.

EVERYTHING NOT FORBIDDEN IS COMPULSORY - A little ant
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." - E.A.P.
						Joe
						jb7w+@andrew.cmu.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-10-18 14:37 UTC | newest]