sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* X11 Extended Character Display
@ 1993-02-23 19:16 Ed Kubaitis - CCSO
From: Ed Kubaitis - CCSO @ 1993-02-23 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Support for X11 display of characters beyond ASCII-7 is available from
uxc.cso.uiuc.edu in pub/sam/latin.shar. This support was developed for the
next version of the samx extensions, but I thought some might like it
separately. It's a small mod (~120 lines) to two libXg modules. There's a
README that briefly describes extended character handling. It hasn't been
exhaustively tested, so let me know if problems.

Ed
Ed Kubaitis (ejk@ux2.cso.uiuc.edu)
Computing & Communications Services Office - University of Illinois, Urbana

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-02-23 19:16 UTC | newest]