sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* printing utf
@ 1993-10-06 13:26 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1993-10-06 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

ok, so i've got sam and 9term running with the utf fonts - having produced
some files with utf in them, any idea how i'd print them on a postscript
printer..?

[ this is probably a dumb question, but then it took me 2.5 hours last night
just to get the X fonts installed. sigh. ]

steve

* Re: printing utf
@ 1993-10-07  4:15 ` James Matthew Farrow
From: James Matthew Farrow @ 1993-10-07  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)