sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* 9term on SVR4 again
@ 1993-11-04 15:56 plexus-sys!mdash
From: plexus-sys!mdash @ 1993-11-04 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

I earlier wrote:

    Using sources picked up about a month ago, I built 9term on an i486 box
    running SVR4.0 (MicroPort, but that shouldn't matter).  When output fills
    the window, the terminal emulator dies deep in the innards of libX11...

etc.

So I learned a little about debugging 9term and X11.  I hadn't defined
POSIXPTYS, ended up with ttmode.c_cc too small, and gttymodes stepped on
_dkgrey.

New issue:  Is, ahem, cursor addressability feasible with 9term?  No
flames, please; sam is only one of several editors I use.

* Re: 9term on SVR4 again
@ 1993-11-04 23:45 ` noel
From: noel @ 1993-11-04 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

    From:	plexus-sys!mdash@uunet.uu.net
    Subject: 9term on SVR4 again

    New issue:  Is, ahem, cursor addressability feasible with 9term?  No
    flames, please; sam is only one of several editors I use.

oh my god!