sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* RE: where is win32 sam?
@ 1997-05-27  1:27 Jean Charles Gregoire
From: Jean Charles Gregoire @ 1997-05-27  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Daniel,

Sean posted the following URL for it:

 http://netlib.bell-labs.com/netlib/research/index

tcs doesn't seem to be bundled in though, although it would be nice for us
accented letters-addicts to have a windows 95/NT binary handy (hint?).

jcg

* Re: where is win32 sam?
@ 1997-05-27  3:00 ` Gary Capell
From: Gary Capell @ 1997-05-27  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Neri; +Cc: sam-fans

http://netlib.bell-labs.com/netlib/research/index.html

Is there a sam-fans FAQ someplace?

* where is win32 sam?
@ 1997-05-26 22:11 Daniel Neri
From: Daniel Neri @ 1997-05-26 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

	Greetings,

I have now spent a considerable amount of time searching through my mail
archives for the announcement of winNT/95 sam that was sent to this list
some time ago.

No luck so far, so I thought I'd ask if any of you could give me a
pointer? (maybe I deleted it, thinking I would never need it ;-).

TIA
/Daniel