sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* ssam, again
@ 2000-03-01 15:04 Bengt Kleberg
From: Bengt Kleberg @ 2000-03-01 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans, wilyfans

There has been previous incarnations of a stream version of sam. I have used one by Alistair Crooks
agc@westley.demon.co.uk. Here is a new one, implemented as a rc script using sam -d. Since the
fans email list is low volume I hope that you will all survive that I email both the script and the man page
in seperate emails :-)

I have thought about including this script with sam-9libs. Is it sufficiently useful, or does it detract
so much from sam that it should be kept hidden?

Best Wishes, Bengt
Everything aforementioned should be regarded as totally private
opinions, and nothing else. bengt@softwell.se
``His great strength is that he is uncompromising. It would make
him physically ill to think of programming in C++.''