sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Synchronous editing?
@ 1993-04-12 18:15 rsalz
From: rsalz @ 1993-04-12 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

I use Boyd's remote-command part of sam (i.e., the named pipe)
a lot.  I'd like to write a small "editor" that is really a shell
script that calls the B script to ship the file to sam.  How do I
tell the "editor" that I'm done editing?  I can only think of doing
something like this:
	#! /bin/sh
	B $1
	echo "Type return when done: " | tr -d '\012'
	read LINE
	exit
(Shown via sh rather than rc for pedagogy :-)

Any other suggestions?
	/r$

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-04-12 18:15 UTC | newest]