sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* sam patches
@ 1993-10-05 18:44 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1993-10-05 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

> From: bobf%research.att.com@gec-epl.co.uk
> Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1993 09:58:31 -0400
> To: sam-fans@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu
>
> a new distribution of sam is available in dist/sam/bundle.Z
> from research.att.com.

anybody have the various patches (scrolling file menu, key bindings,
mouse chords, etc) ported to this release yet? if so/not, where
are they available from?

steve

* Re: sam patches
@ 1993-10-05 20:18 ` Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1993-10-05 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

 All of my standard patches dropped in cleanly, for a data point.
If people are interested, I can send my readme on them to the list.
And the UTF support and scroll-backwards key are very nice new features.

	- cks

* Re: sam patches
@ 1993-10-05 20:22 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1993-10-05 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

>  All of my standard patches dropped in cleanly, for a data point.
> If people are interested, I can send my readme on them to the list.

well, i'm obviously interested.:-)

> And the UTF support and scroll-backwards key are very nice new features.

haven't got as far as checking that out yet - still trying to get 9term
running smoothly under solaris 2.2 again (#$@%!)