sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* How does exch work?
@ 1994-02-08 14:59 hc05
From: hc05 @ 1994-02-08 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

From time to time it looks like exch would be useful, but I cannot get
it to work.  My understanding is that I snarf some text in one window,
move to another window with a selected section, hit the exch entry in
menu #2, and the snarf text will replace the highlighted text in the
new window.  Is this correct?  If not, what does it do?

Thanks,
Beirne
Beirne Konarski                 | Reading maketh a full man, conference a
beirnek@summitis.com            | ready man, and writing an exact man.
"Untouched by Scandal"          |       -- Francis Bacon