sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Sun type 4 keyboards, X11R6, and 9term
@ 1995-08-10 19:36 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1995-08-10 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

 I've recently had to move from a DEC LK201 keyboard to a Sun type 4
keyboard (on a Sparcstation 1+ running SunOS 4.1.4 and X11R6) and, while
it has some virtues, I can't get the damn PageUp and PageDown keys to
work in 9term (or sam, or xterm) -- which makes it much less nicer. Does
anyone have the magic xmodmap or whatever incantations necessary to get
them back?

 Many thanks in advance.

	- cks

* Re:  Sun type 4 keyboards, X11R6, and 9term
@ 1995-08-10 20:55 Steve Kotsopoulos
From: Steve Kotsopoulos @ 1995-08-10 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Siebenmann; +Cc: sam-fans

We added the following to xdm/Xsession under X11R6:

#
xmodmap -e "keycode 27 = Up"
xmodmap -e "keycode 34 = Down"
xmodmap -e "keycode 31 = Left"