sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* utftools-1.6
@ 1997-02-25 18:44 Alan Watson
From: Alan Watson @ 1997-02-25 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans, wilyfans

New versions of my UTF-aware wc, fmt, expand, and unexpand for UNIX
are available from:

    http://www.pobox.com/~Alan.Watson/software/utftools-1.6.tar.gz

You will need Alistair Crooks libutf library, which can be obtained
from:

    http://www.westley.demon.co.uk/software.html

The major change has been to add basic functionality checks (invoked
by make check). Hopefully, that should guard against a repeat
performance of the problems with v1.5, for which I apologise.

Alan Watson

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-02-25 18:44 UTC | newest]