* Re: s6-ftrigrd link dosn't install in /command
@ 2012-09-10 14:20 ` Laurent Bercot
From: Laurent Bercot @ 2012-09-10 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

> I did a build of s6 with special slashpackages path.

 Hi Vincent,
 I don't understand what this sentence means.
 Can you tell me:
 * what you wanted to achieve,
 * what changes you made in conf-compile ?

 Thanks.

> But in using binary s6-ftrig-listen1, it complains about /command/s6-ftrigrd which is link missing
> even if the link target exists.

 s6-ftrigrd is not exported to /command. It is only accessible via its
absolute path, which is normally
 /package/admin/s6-0.17/command/s6-ftrigrd

 This absolute path is determined at compile time by your conf-compile
options, and encoded into the binaries. It's S6_HOME/command/s6-ftrigrd,
the value of S6_HOME being defined in include/s6-config.h .

 Your configuration tweaks somehow gave you an empty S6_HOME, which is
incorrect.

--
 Laurent

* s6-ftrigrd link dosn't install in /command
@ 2012-09-10 15:05 Vincent de RIBOU
From: Vincent de RIBOU @ 2012-09-10 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision, Laurent Bercot