* Default permissions on supervise/ok
@ 2013-05-20 23:52 eam
From: eam @ 2013-05-20 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supervision

I'd like to allow any user to access supervise/ok, in order to run
`sv stat`, but not to access supervise/control. My understanding is that
this is safe, as supervise/ok is a read-only interface. Is this accurate,
and is this a reasonable idea? Anything I should be warned about? Am I
overlooking anything important?

chmod 755 supervise
chmod 666 supervise/ok