The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] 11/34
@ 2002-12-16 22:30 Robin Birch
From: Robin Birch @ 2002-12-16 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,
There is a complete 11/34 for sale on EBay (1 day to go).  It comes with
a complete V6 with source.

Somebody buy it please.  This is nothing to do with me, I just saw it
tonight.  It's in Pontypridd South Wales

Cheers

Robin
--
Robin Birch

* [pups] 11/34
@ 2002-12-17 18:21 ` Kevin Murrell
From: Kevin Murrell @ 2002-12-17 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm doing my best!

If I get it, I will make whatever sources are useful generally
available.

Kevin Murrell
For the Computer Museum at Bletchley Park