The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] S.R.Bourne and the shell
@ 2005-05-19 22:16 Pete Turnbull
From: Pete Turnbull @ 2005-05-19 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've found a copy of the book "The Unix System" and I've had the
paper "An Introduction to the UNIX Shell" for 20 years, but I thought
I'd seen a slim book by S.R.Bourne called "The UNIX Shell" or something
of the sort.  However, Google, Bibliofind, etc have turned up nothing;
has anyone seen this, or is my memory at fault once more?

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager