The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Try Our New Demos
@ 2002-10-28  2:41 Quality Computer Training
From: Quality Computer Training @ 2002-10-28  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can now view the latest demos of our quality, fully-interactive
computer training products. Try our product for Free.

Microsoft Office, A+, i-Net+, MCP & hundreds more.

http://www.aarons-computer-training.com/demo_downloads.htm

Call us for an additional 10% off any order with this email.

Computer Training for Your Future - Success Guaranteed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-28  2:41 UTC | newest]