The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] V7 RL02 driver questions
@ 2003-01-06 13:55 Richard L. Hamilton
From: Richard L. Hamilton @ 2003-01-06 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

The files

http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree/V7/usr/sys/dev/rl.c
http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree/V7/usr/sys/conf/mkconf.c

don't seem to match - mkconf.c wants to generate references to
rlopen() and rlclose(), which don't exist in that version of rl.c.

What I'm really looking for is the right version of driver(s) etc.
so that I can regenerate the rl2unix kernel in the V7 image
available for use with simh, so that I can add or tweak drivers, eventually
adding the dz driver so I can run multiple "terminals" with telnet access.

--
mailto:rlhamil at mindwarp.smart.net  http://www.smart.net/~rlhamil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-06 13:55 UTC | newest]