The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] test
@ 2004-12-04 11:21 Wm.G.McGrath
From: Wm.G.McGrath @ 2004-12-04 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

test two

* [TUHS] test
@ 2008-04-11  1:26 Andrew Warkentin
From: Andrew Warkentin @ 2008-04-11  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is a test. Please ignore.

(checking if I am subscribed - the server doesn't appear to be sending
success messages)

* [TUHS] test
@ 2004-12-04  9:25 Wm.G.McGrath
From: Wm.G.McGrath @ 2004-12-04  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is just a test. [Groan]
There may be others. [GROAN]
Results will be posted on the
bulletin board.

	b.

* [TUHS] Test
@ 2003-02-18  1:26 Norman Wilson
From: Norman Wilson @ 2003-02-18  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

  This list is most definitely low-volume.

Speak up, please.  We can't hear you up here under the snow.

Norman Wilson
In a naughtly rosewood igloo somewhere near Toronto, ON

* [TUHS] Test
@ 2003-02-18  0:38 ` Jeffrey Sharp
From: Jeffrey Sharp @ 2003-02-18  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Jeffrey Sharp

* [TUHS] Test
@ 2003-02-17 20:27 Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2003-02-17 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Test!
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"This signature would rather be out in the snow!"