The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Coherent 128 MB RAM
@ 2005-05-20  8:27 Andrzej Popielewicz
From: Andrzej Popielewicz @ 2005-05-20  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have added test version of binary kernel for Coherent 4.2.10 with
support for fixed 128 MB RAM(tested on 300 MHZ system).
Check

http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~apopiele/embed.html.

I have approval of the owner of Coherent, so it is legal to download and
use this kernel.

Andrzej

* [TUHS] Coherent 128 MB RAM
@ 2005-05-20  9:40 ` Wesley Parish
From: Wesley Parish @ 2005-05-20  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Andrzej, some time ago on the (now-defunct it seems) Coherent newsgroup,
you said you were trying to get the Coherent owner to agree to release the
source under an Open Source license.

Has anything come of that, or is that private, "privileged information"?

Wesley Parish

On Fri, 20 May 2005 20:27, Andrzej Popielewicz wrote:
> Hi,
> I have added test version of binary kernel for Coherent 4.2.10 with
> support for fixed 128 MB RAM(tested on 300 MHZ system).
> Check
>
> http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~apopiele/embed.html.
>
> I have approval of the owner of Coherent, so it is legal to download and
> use this kernel.
>

> Andrzej

-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?