The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] UZIX
@ 2005-09-27  9:44 Jose R Valverde
From: Jose R Valverde @ 2005-09-27  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, it was my mistake. I was typing on a slow
remote
connection and didn't notice until you brought it up.

The correct link is

http://uzix.sf.net

That's the home page for UZIX, a descendant of UZI
aiming
for the MSX.

Sorry again,

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-27  9:44 UTC | newest]