The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Usenix this year, anyone?
@ 2009-04-09  1:56 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2009-04-09  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, looks like I will be attending the Usenix technical conference in
San Diego in June this year, to present a paper on restoring some of the
early Unix artifacts. If anybody else is attending the conference, or is
in town, I would very much like to catch up.

P.S Unix turns 40 in mid-2009 as well. Happy birthday Unix!

Cheers,
	Warren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-04-09  1:56 UTC | newest]