The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] v8 / v9 / v10
@ 2015-12-29  4:05 Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2015-12-29  4:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's been a while since I checked..  have v8, v9 and v10
made it out into the public yet?

--
Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | @newshtwit | thenewsh.blogspot.com
-------------- next part --------------

* [TUHS] v8 / v9 / v10
@ 2015-12-29  4:48 ` John Cowan
From: John Cowan @ 2015-12-29  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim Newsham scripsit:

> It's been a while since I checked..  have v8, v9 and v10
> made it out into the public yet?

No, they never have, and the rights are hopelessly snarled FWIU.
There's only one person I know of who has a copy of v10 running outside
the workplace; that person is on this list.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
While staying with the Asonu, I met a man from the Candensian plane,
which is very much like ours, only more of it consists of Toronto.
        --Ursula K. Le Guin, Changing Planes