The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Trying some new TUHS mail configs
@ 2017-09-21  5:17 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-09-21  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, sorry for the test post. Grant Taylor has been helping me resolve
the mail bounces, which we think are due to the mailing list preserving the
existing DKIM information when forwarding to e-mail.

This e-mail is going to a test address which should strip the inbound
DKIM stuff before passing to the TUHS list. Hopefully we can observe
the result and check the logs.

        Warren

* [TUHS] Trying some new TUHS mail configs
@ 2017-09-21 15:26 ` Ian Zimmerman
From: Ian Zimmerman @ 2017-09-21 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2017-09-21 15:17, Warren Toomey wrote:

> All, sorry for the test post. Grant Taylor has been helping me resolve
> the mail bounces, which we think are due to the mailing list
> preserving the existing DKIM information when forwarding to e-mail.
>
> This e-mail is going to a test address which should strip the inbound
> DKIM stuff before passing to the TUHS list. Hopefully we can observe
> the result and check the logs.

By the way, although I have outbound DKIM signing enabled on my MTA, I
take care to disable it for mailing lists posts.  That is what the
X-Loosely-Listed header in my messages is for.

Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.