The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] OT: Simple CPU
@ 2017-11-12  1:01 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-11-12  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, so I'm going to break my own rules. If you know anybody who teaches
logic design and might like to see a simple CPU built from a dozen
7400-style chips, maybe you could pass these link on to them:

http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/CrazySmallCPU/
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9YEAcq-5hHIJnflTcLA45sVxr900ziEy
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DoctorWkt/CSCv2/master/Figs/cscv2_breadboard_photo.jpg

I'm pretty proud of this, and I'm sure it has some good educational value.

Anyway, please don't respond here, but feel free to private e-mail back.

Thanks, Warren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-12  1:01 UTC | newest]