The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] C game
@ 2018-11-17 13:34 Caipenghui
From: Caipenghui @ 2018-11-17 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hello, everyone:

Recommend a few c language to write on the computer that do not have a network, best can compile to run with GCC. This will kill my time. I like to play with greedy snake written in c language, which is really interesting. Thank you very much!

Caipenghui
Nov 17, 2018

* Re: [TUHS] C game
@ 2018-11-17 22:00 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2018-11-17 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 01:34:10PM +0000, Caipenghui wrote:
> Hello, everyone:
>
> Recommend a few c language to write on the computer that do not have a network, best can compile to run with GCC. This will kill my time. I like to play with greedy snake written in c language, which is really interesting. Thank you very much!

A meta-game would be to read through the C programs at
https://www.ioccc.org/
and try to deduce how they work :-)

Cheers, Warren