* [TUHS] Steve Bourne
@ 2019-11-03  3:52 Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2019-11-03  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Warren Toomey; +Cc: tuhs

Hey I'm at the hackers conference (having a blast, I thought I was too
retired and burned out and I'm apparently still somewhat OK with that
crowd, much to my surprise.  Super fun bunch of nerds).

Steve Bourne is here and I mentioned this list and he didn't know
about it.  His interest perked up a bit when I said Doug and Rob and
Ken are here, I think his comment was something like "if Ken is there
it must be something, Ken likes to do stuff more than talk about stuff".
Probably have that not quite right but it was something like that.

I'd love to have all of the Bell Labs alumni here, hearing history from
them is awesome.

So Warren, it's your list, Steve is srb@acm.org, you want to do an invite?
I can do it if you prefer that but I thought I'd ask first.

Cheers,

--lm