The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
 help / color / Atom feed
* [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi
@ 2020-06-03  5:12 arnold
  2020-06-03 12:33 ` Clem Cole
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: arnold @ 2020-06-03  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hi.

Does anyone have a mirror of the files that once upon a time were
at http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi? They were mirrored at
ftp://ftp.uu.net/pub/text-processing/vi also.

If so, can you please send me a tarball off list (or tell me where
I can download a copy from)?

Thanks!

Arnold

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi
  2020-06-03  5:12 [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi arnold
@ 2020-06-03 12:33 ` Clem Cole
       [not found]   ` <7EA7EAE7-991B-4B04-A89A-43C2B62995E1@icloud.com>
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Clem Cole @ 2020-06-03 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aharon Robbins; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 414 bytes --]

I think so... I'll send you a URL off line.

Clem

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 1:14 AM <arnold@skeeve.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Does anyone have a mirror of the files that once upon a time were
> at http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi? They were mirrored at
> ftp://ftp.uu.net/pub/text-processing/vi also.
>
> If so, can you please send me a tarball off list (or tell me where
> I can download a copy from)?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Arnold
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1134 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi
       [not found]   ` <7EA7EAE7-991B-4B04-A89A-43C2B62995E1@icloud.com>
@ 2020-06-03 12:49     ` Clem Cole
  2020-06-04 13:39     ` arnold
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Clem Cole @ 2020-06-03 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Stiller; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 730 bytes --]

It is too big to attach to email.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 8:39 AM Michael Stiller <mstiller@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hi Clem,
>
> why offline? Other people are also interested. :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael
>
>
> > On 3. Jun 2020, at 14:33, Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think so... I'll send you a URL off line.
> >
> > Clem
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 1:14 AM <arnold@skeeve.com> wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Does anyone have a mirror of the files that once upon a time were
> > at http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi? They were mirrored at
> > ftp://ftp.uu.net/pub/text-processing/vi also.
> >
> > If so, can you please send me a tarball off list (or tell me where
> > I can download a copy from)?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Arnold
>
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1525 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi
       [not found]   ` <7EA7EAE7-991B-4B04-A89A-43C2B62995E1@icloud.com>
  2020-06-03 12:49     ` Clem Cole
@ 2020-06-04 13:39     ` arnold
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: arnold @ 2020-06-04 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mstiller, clemc; +Cc: tuhs

Hi All.

I've put Clem's file up at http://www.skeeve.com/text-processing.tar.bz2.
It's a little over 16 meg and includes more than just the vi stuff.

Enjoy,

Arnold

Michael Stiller <mstiller@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hi Clem,
>
> why offline? Other people are also interested. :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael
>
>
> > On 3. Jun 2020, at 14:33, Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com> wrote:
> > 
> > I think so... I'll send you a URL off line.
> > 
> > Clem
> > 
> > On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 1:14 AM <arnold@skeeve.com> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > 
> > Does anyone have a mirror of the files that once upon a time were
> > at http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi? They were mirrored at
> > ftp://ftp.uu.net/pub/text-processing/vi also.
> > 
> > If so, can you please send me a tarball off list (or tell me where
> > I can download a copy from)?
> > 
> > Thanks!
> > 
> > Arnold

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-06-03  5:12 [TUHS] Looking for vi files from http://alf.uib.no/pub/vi arnold
2020-06-03 12:33 ` Clem Cole
     [not found]   ` <7EA7EAE7-991B-4B04-A89A-43C2B62995E1@icloud.com>
2020-06-03 12:49     ` Clem Cole
2020-06-04 13:39     ` arnold

The Unix Heritage Society mailing list

Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/tuhs

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.vuxu.org/vuxu.archive.tuhs


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git