The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Re: Help needed with some old VAX Machines
@ 2023-02-22 18:08 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2023-02-22 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mj, tuhs; +Cc: jnc

    > From: Maciej Jan Broniarz

    > Our local Hackroom acquired some VAX Station machines.

Exactly what sort of VAXstations? There are several different kinds; one:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/VAXstation_100

doesn't even include a VAX; it's just a branding deal from DEC Marketing.
Start with finding out exactly which kind(s) of VAXstation you have.

      Noel

* [TUHS] Re: Help needed with some old VAX Machines
@ 2023-02-22 17:28   ` Phil Budne
From: Phil Budne @ 2023-02-22 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mj; +Cc: tuhs

For documentation I'd also suggest bitsavers
(which archive.org sometimes copies and disorganizes):

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/vax/

For people who fiddle with actual hardware,
The ClassicCmp Mailing list and archive:

https://classiccmp.org/lists.html

* [TUHS] Re: Help needed with some old VAX Machines
@ 2023-02-22 17:17 ` Clem Cole
From: Clem Cole @ 2023-02-22 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maciej Jan Broniarz; +Cc: tuhs