The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] A sober reminder of why distributed archiving is important
@ 2017-11-28 11:52 Will Senn
From: Will Senn @ 2017-11-28 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case you missed it:

https://www.spectrum.ieee.org/view-from-the-valley/tech-history/silicon-revolution/loss-of-hewlettpackard-archive-a-wakeup-call-for-computer-historians

It is important to keep the conversations alive and not to file your
memory boxes away in the attic. Thanks for sharing what you know and
especially for making your documents and bits available.

-will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF

* [TUHS] A sober reminder of why distributed archiving is important
@ 2017-11-28 17:47 ` Arthur Krewat
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-11-28 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

This saddens me greatly. Now I know what I'm doing over the Christmas
break. ;)