The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Pack found in Tim Shoppa distribution but not listed
@ 2002-10-14  2:22 Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2002-10-14  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello from Gregg C Levine
This is something that is totally different then what I first reported on
regarding this distribution. In the readme for this one, it mentions
everything list inside the directory, except the one marked down as
"Unlabeled", and it originally came on a RL02 type diskpack. It is not
listed in the Readme. Obviously it is what it says it is, an unlabled
diskpack that Tim recovered the same day as the others, and those are indeed
present, and listed. Except obviously the one that I first reported, that
one isn't mentioned, and not there. That subject is done. I am just
reporting on "Unlabeled", as far as everyone is concerned, is there anything
on it? Or is it an empty pack?
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.

* [TUHS] Pack found in Tim Shoppa distribution but not listed
@ 2002-10-14  6:11 ` Tim Shoppa
From: Tim Shoppa @ 2002-10-14  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gregg C Levine wrote:
> [On the contents of the RL02 marked simply "unalbeled" in the RL02
>  V6 set] : is there anything on it?

Yes, some Fortran source files (*.f), executables, and data files, mostly
related to chemistry.  Probably not of great interest all things considered
to TUHS people.

Tim.