The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Steering it back again ....
@ 2017-09-21  4:49 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-09-21  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

And ... we now bring the threads on current Unix-like systems and current
mail configuration to a close, and remind the group that the mailing list
is about _old_ things :-)

Mind you, if the list lasts another 25 years, these two threads will
meet that criterion.

Thanks, Warren

* [TUHS] Steering it back again ....
@ 2017-09-21 13:19 ` Arthur Krewat
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-09-21 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Warren, thanks for putting up with my "UNIX of choice" thread.

I learned a lot, and have a lot to think about. The idea was to gather
thoughts from people who've been through the trenches, and this list was
the perfect avenue for that.

Thanks for providing this list.

Back to your regular programming ;)