The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] IBM Xenix 1.00
@ 2005-07-28  0:20 James Falknor
From: James Falknor @ 2005-07-28  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

To all concerned,
    I recently came into possesion of IBM's Xenix 1.00 on 5.25 floppy
disks for free. Problem is that it is missing disk 3 of 3 or the 4th
disk in the set. I have the Installation disk, Disk 1 of 3, and Disk 2 of 3.
    Does anybody, by any chance, have the 4th disk, Disk 3 of 3 that
they would be willing to share? Or, is that not allowed to be asked here?

Thank you,
James

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-28  0:20 UTC | newest]