The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Xenix
@ 2009-02-10 12:31 Lorenzo Gatti
From: Lorenzo Gatti @ 2009-02-10 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello from Italy!

I'm interested in Xenix copyright. Do someone of you know who exactly
owns Xenix? According to Wikipedia, Microsoft gave everything to SCO,
but did they gave also the copyright for the non-x86 versions?

I'm asking this because I'm interested in "saving" Xenix from fading
into the digital night. If everything belongs to SCO, then maybe an
"binary only, non-commercial hobbyst license" could *eventually* be
released, at least for older or non-x86 products

Best regards,

Lorenzo

PS: First mailing list post ever. I'm definitely a newbie, here :)