The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Happy birthday Dennis Ritchie
@ 2018-09-09  9:02 Caipenghui
From: Caipenghui @ 2018-09-09  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Today, a great scientist Dennis Ritchie was born, he did too much for humanity! I can't describe him in words, Dennis wishes you a happy birthday!

                                              Caipenghui

* [TUHS] Happy birthday, Dennis Ritchie
@ 2018-09-08 23:02 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2018-09-08 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

Co-inventor of Unix, and sadly lost to us in 2011, he was born on this day
in 1941.

Thank you Dennis (and of course Ken), for that wonderful OS that we still
use to this day, and imitated by others.

-- Dave