The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Working Group for Release of 8th, 9th, 10th Ed Unix?
@ 2017-01-20  2:59 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-01-20  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that we have quite a few ex-Bell Labs staff on the list, and several
other luminaries, and with the Unix 50th anniversary not far off, perhaps
it is time to form a working group to help lobby to get 8th, 9th and 10th
Editions released.

I'm after volunteers to help. People who can actually move this forward.
Let me know if and how you can help out.

Thanks, Warren

* [TUHS] Working Group for Release of 8th, 9th, 10th Ed Unix?
@ 2017-01-21  1:03 ` Arthur Krewat
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-01-21  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you need a tester, I'm your guy. I can't help in the development
arena, but I can certainly run it on a variety of machines and try to
break it :)