The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] PDP11 C
@ 2003-06-24 16:01 Fred N. van Kempen
From: Fred N. van Kempen @ 2003-06-24 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

He's using RSX :)

--f

* [pups] PDP11 C
@ 2003-06-24 15:45 Carl Lowenstein
From: Carl Lowenstein @ 2003-06-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                                 clowenst at ucsd.edu

* [pups] PDP11 C
@ 2003-06-24 10:26 robin.birch
From: robin.birch @ 2003-06-24 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Panic over, I've found a copy that I didn't realise I had :-)

Regards

Robin

This  email  and  any  attachments  are confidential and intended for the addressee
only.   If  you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce,
copy  or  distribute the contents of this communication.  If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.

* [pups] PDP11 C
@ 2003-06-24  9:25 robin.birch
From: robin.birch @ 2003-06-24  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Everyone,
This is slightly off topic I know but does anyone have a PDP11 C run time library
reference manual that they can either scan for me or send me so that I can
photocopy it.