The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Re: HCR FOOBAR
@ 2023-10-09 15:48 Norman Wilson
From: Norman Wilson @ 2023-10-09 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Ron Natalie:

  Really doesn't look like much, just a bar.    THey had put `HCR FOOBAR'
  on the thing with letraset or something but that all flaked off   over
  the years.

====

Pfui, or as some spell it, foo.

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON

PS: Lunchtime.  Time to visit the pfuid bar.

* [TUHS] Re: HCR FOOBAR
@ 2023-10-09 14:50   ` Ron Natalie
From: Ron Natalie @ 2023-10-09 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henry Mensch, TUHS main list