The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] The Open Group vs. SCO
@ 2003-06-11 16:42 Kenneth Stailey
From: Kenneth Stailey @ 2003-06-11 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.opengroup.org/

Who Owns UNIX�?
You may have seen recent press articles announcing that SCO is the owner of
UNIX or has licensed UNIX to Microsoft. Such statements are inaccurate,
misleading and cause considerable confusion. The Open Group has owned the
registered trademark UNIX since 1994. Here
http://www.opengroup.org/comm/press/who-owns-unix.htm is what we said in
response to a Linux Weekly News article last week. Also available is a
backgrounder http://www.opengroup.org/comm/press/unix-backgrounder.htm that
explains the history and reasons why The Open Group takes action on trademark
misuse.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

* [TUHS] The Open Group vs. SCO
@ 2003-06-11 17:53 ` Seth Morabito