The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] PUPS Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2
       [not found] <mailman.1.1278640801.2218.pups@minnie.tuhs.org>
@ 2010-07-12  9:41 ` Kevin Phair
From: Kevin Phair @ 2010-07-12  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

A big thanks to all who replied to my request for takers for the old
PDP-11 systems I have. I'm afraid I haven't been able to respond to
everyone yet as there's been a lot going on but I appreciate the
enlightenment on some of the aspects of the machines.

To be honest I really know very little about the PDP-11 and I had
hoped to learn more though these, so my MicroVAX II was a best guess
based on trying to match the hardware up to images on the web.

I will try and get back to all who expressed an interest with more
detailed information on the configuration and better pictures.

--
Regards,

Kevin Phair

* [pups] [Available NL] Several PDP-11's (really! ; -) and VAXen available!
@ 2010-07-12 10:05   ` Fred N. van Kempen
From: Fred N. van Kempen @ 2010-07-12 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I have to seriousy shrink the collection, and so will be parting
with with at least:

- two 11/34's
- one 11/94
- one 11/84
- up to 6 RL02's
- up to 20 (Micro)VAXen (3100 series) plus storage units
- up to 10 VAX-4000 series units (yes, DSSI disks included ;-)

Also available is a BIG load of StorageWorks (BA35x series) units,
with disks, a load of DEC network gear, and, if I dive into it, I
should also have some spare DEC boot servers (MOP loaders) ..

Small stuff could be shipped, the heavy stuff wont be, as carriers
usually WILL break em..

Cheers,

Fred