The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Looking for obscure unix information
@ 2003-05-13 19:56 Apostolos Koutropoulos
From: Apostolos Koutropoulos @ 2003-05-13 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi to all,
I stumbled on your mailing list and I thought this would be a good place to
pose my question.  I was looking around for information about several little
known (to me) unix derived Oses.

AMIX (Amiga Unix)
RISCiX
ArchBSD
Lynx
Inferno
Helios

What I am looking for is basically what versions existed and when they were
released, and also from where did they originate. For instance I know that
RISCiX originated from BSD 4.4 but that is all I know.

I also know that inferno grew out of the research for plan 9, but what
version of plan 9 it evolved from I don¹t know.

Anyone know the above info? If not any idea where I can look for further
info?

Thanks :)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-13 19:56 UTC | newest]