The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] I have unsubscribed my original address from the list
@ 2023-05-02 11:37 Gregg Levine
From: Gregg Levine @ 2023-05-02 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS

Hello!
For some time now I've had both this address, and my original address
which was on another service altogether subscribed to this list. And
starting some time earlier, it would not show a full thread, it would
show partial contents, the latest was the work by Dan Cross. In fact
With that being last, ah, straw I decided to do that.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-05-02 11:38 UTC | newest]