The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling@kev009.com>
To: Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>, TUHS main list <tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] "What UNIX Cost Us"
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 02:33:04 -0700	[thread overview]

Apropos of nothing, I've noticed there are a handful of systems
charlatans that fast talk, relish in condencention, and make lame
humor to try to appeal to the unlearned (because systems has become
fairly esoteric in the expanding industry) frequenting the conference
tracks.  I guess everyone is supposed to be impressed.  Cool.

IMO not worth this list's time.